After logging in, use the Create Course link from My Start Page. Properties set here can be modified through Manage > Properties
Some course properties include:
- Enter a meaningful but brief paragraph describing the course, to be displayed under the course name in Browse Courses.
- Export Content
- Choose the availability of the "Export Content" link on course content pages.
- Syndicate Announcements
- Enable this setting if you wish to make an RSS feed of the course announcements available for display on another website.
- Determines who can have access to the course content - any user, only logged in users, or logged in and enrolled users.
- Release Date
- An optional date from when the course can be accessed by non-privileged students.
- End Date
- An optional date from when the course can no longer be accessed by non-privileged students.
- HTML that forms a custom banner or splash screen for the course home page. Appears above the course announcements, if there are any.
- Initial Content
- Initialise the course content to be either empty, basic place-holder content, or a restored backup from other courses you own.
Enter the necessary information and use the
Save button to proceed into the newly created course.
$LastChangedDate: 2007-07-18 10:43:40 -0400 (Wed, 18 Jul 2007) $
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.