The following preferences allow a user to control how some features function, and how information is displayed.
- Themes are used for changing the look and feel.
- Inbox Notification
- If enabled, an email notification message will be sent each time an Inbox message is received.
- Topic Numbering
- If enabled, content topics will be numbered.
- Direct Jump
- If enabled, using the Jump feature will redirect to the selected course and load the same section that was being viewed in the previous course (instead of the usual course Home page).
- If enabled, users are automatically logged in when they open ATutor. You should only enable this if you are accessing ATutor from a private computer, otherwise others will be able to login with your account information.
- Form Focus On Page Load
- If enabled, the cursor will be placed at the first field of the form when a page loads.
- Content Editor
- This preference controls how content is entered. Choose between Plain Text for entering content text that will escape any HTML markup and will be formatted as entered; HTML for entering HTML content manually; and HTML - Visual Editor for entering HTML content using the visual (also known as a WYSIWYG) editor which represents the content as it will be displayed. It is also possible to change the editor manually for each item.
$LastChangedDate: 2006-11-23 14:49:29 -0500 (Thu, 23 Nov 2006) $
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.